Plugins to Secure Your Wordpress Site
This should be on your first to-do list. It falls into essential plugins list because nothing on the internet is secure. Malicious login attempts, hackers, spyware- to get rid all of that, we have chosen two plugins for your blog, to help it make it secure, it’s totally up to you which one you choose.
iThemes Security is a name changed from ‘Better WP Security’. It is really a good plugin which is not only easy to use and set-up but very powerful at the performance.
Features Of iThemes Security Include:
- Ban IP addresses and hosts on malicious users and spammers.
- Automatically scans for changes to your WordPress content
- Built in brute force protection to prevent hackers
- Real-time 404 error detection
- Easy to understand security logs and malware scanning.
- Whitelisting your own IP address along with Database backups and Strong password generator.
- It’s easy to Export or import settings
It includes features that you won’t hesitate to get by paying a lot of money for it. This plugin is also very user-friendly and somehow very easy to set-up and get it running.
Features Of Wordfence Include:
- It is compatible with your multiple sites along with 2-factor authentication.
- Powerful at blocking malicious networks, scanning for file changes and Malware scanning.
- Completely blocks known attackers and quick disk space monitoring and IP blocking.